Our Review: 10/10 GREAT
First off, i want to say that I really like this clock. It certainly helped our children stay static in their room until 7am, when the light converted green. The reason behind only three celebrities are the pursuing issues:
– Works through batteries relatively quickly for a time clock (just like a week), so not really a real option as the key power source. Among the big reasons we got it was since it could be run by batteries, so that was rather unsatisfactory. Our children’s room doesn’t have a good location to place the time clock out of reach AND keep it connected to the wall.
– Back control -panel will not lock, which seems as an apparent feature to add. One particular coin hair would be perfect.
– Is not strong enough to tolerate toddlers. Ours has already been broken in a manner that disallows ever before using the energy cable again (the wire itself isn’t destroyed – the time clock is).
We’re able to use batteries as the only real electricity source, but we aren’t manufactured from money. If you’re in a position to place this time clock and it’s connected in cable totally out of reach of your small ones, then this might be Ideal for you.
- Okay to Wake, color changing night-light timer instructs children in which to stay bed longer each day so parents have more sleep
- Customizable: Parents established the “Okay to Wake”, time and lighting. Age range 3-5 – Instruct me if it is “Okay to Wake!”. Age ranges 5+ – Instruct me to utilize an NOISY ALARMS!
- Individual “Nap Timer” permits evening napping without disrupting standard security alarm and night-light settings
- Noisy alarms with snooze function allows more mature kids to get right up “independently”
- Fun “bottom” buttons suitable for kids invoke funny cosmetic animations on the LCD.Goes for approximately three months under normal operating conditions