Our Review: 9.2/10
- CLEAN. DISINFECT. SANITIZE. DEGREASE. DEODORIZE. ANY SURFACE. CHEMICAL-FREE.
- POWERFUL SUPERHEATED STEAM: up to 275°F/135°C.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Up to 50 minutes of cleaning time per fill up.
- PERFECT FOR FLOOR CLEANING: use any regular towel or cloth, no need for expensive special pads!
- WARRANTY: 3 years / Lifetime on steam cleaner boiler.
The NEAT steam cleaner is an efficient, ultra-reliable do-it-all cleaning and sanitation solution. Designed for performance, ease of use and durability, this steam cleaner delivers the cleaning power of much larger professional units. It can easily remove dirt, grease, and stains while killing 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, pathogens, bedbugs, mold and other undesirables from any type of floors, furniture, toys, kitchen appliances, car interiors, grout and tiles, bathrooms and more. Give your home a deep clean and experience perfect results with the Dupray NEAT steam cleaner
- Product Dimensions: 10.5″ x 10.5″ x 9.5″
- Extension Tubes Length: 3’
- Hose Length: 6’6’’
- Power Cord Length: 16’
- Power: 120V AC, 60Hz, 1500W.
- Steam Pressure : up to 50 psi
- Steam Temperature: up to 275°F
- Boiler Capacity: 54 oz. / 1600 ml
- Heating Time: 7 min (approx.)
- Continuous Steam Time: up to 50 min.
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Amperage: 12.5A
- Certified safe: ETL approved for USA and Canada.
MEGA WARRANTY – 3 YEARS!!
Our Review 9.2/10
Received this machine today. Here are my thoughts:
– Very easy to assemble, very easy instructions
– Well made durable parts
– Beautiful and simple product
– LOVED cleaning with it – could not put it down for 3 hours. I usually HATE cleaning
– First cleaned greasy wooden shutters in kitchen/no need to replace these anymore/finished with Costco Disinfecting Wipes
– Powered off the grimy oily gook on cabinet and drawer hardware (this is a rental unit so years of tenants greasy gook that cleaners could never get off), Used wipes to finish
– Spot cleaned greasy stains on kitchen cabinets. Used Wipes to finish
– Cleaned windows. Steam got off stubborn gook (some streaking but that happens anytime I clean). Paper towels to finish
– Mopped floors. Slate tile has never been cleaner. May need to throw out the disgusting mop pads but will try washing them.
– One tank (1600 ml) lasts a long time
– Very quiet operation
– Not available on Prime but worth the wait.
– Would like indicator of water level to gauge remaining time.
– Waiting time of 20 minutes to refill water is a bit annoying but admittedly needed a break anyway
Will update if any issues arise later. Would like to know if some vinegar can be added to improve cleaning and keep machine clean as well. Looking forward to using it in shower/bath area